The project “Development of Partnerships through Intermediary Platforms for the support of WBL/Apprenticeship schemes in Tourism”-WBLTour aims to support the development of partnerships, between VET providers, enterprises and other actors through the creation of intermediary platforms/partnerships.
These platforms, will support the implementation of a large scale of work based learning /apprenticeship schemes with the adoption of duly contextualized high-standard blended VET and work-placed learning practice, in the Tourism sector.
- Project Start Date: 1/11/2017
- Project End Date: 31/10/2019
Project Total Duration: 24 months
- The development of effective partnerships between the VET training, providers, enterprises, business mentors, local and regional authorities and social partners for the delivery of work-based learning and WBL/apprenticeship in the tourism sector.
- The establishment of “partnerships”, in Greece, Spain and Italy, which will facilitate the engagement of all the partners involved and the offering of good quality WBL schemes.
- The preparation of a roadmap for an expanded and high-quality work-based learning in initial and continuous VET, in the Tourism sector, based on “good practice” at EU level.
National report regarding the State of the art of apprenticeship in Tourism sector (Greece, Italy, Spain) – Good Practices in Europe
Knowledge and Skills needs assessment and training needs analysis for 3 professional profiles of the Tourism sector in the three partner countries
Set up of three intermediary platforms
Design of Curricula and training courses for the 3 selected professional profiles in the Tourism Sector
Quality Management Plan / External Evaluation
Dissemination and Exploitation of results